Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been tagged.


Sorry it's been a while since I have been able to write. SOOOO much has happened. I ran 20 miles...then a couple weeks later I ran 22. It sound much easier in that sentence than it actually was. You know, in the moment or many moments I feel like I have been beat, I have hit a wall, i have to walk...oh the dreaded walking. But each time I finish a run of this magnitude I feel like I have just defeated a dragon. Not that I truely know what that feels like, but other words cannot describe.

On to the tagging...lets see here, 6th folder 6th picture. Well here you go...ok, I guess it wanted to go to the top of the page. So scroll up for the pic. HA! Deon took this pic aftera day of fun playing paintball. This was actuallu the day after the 20 miler. Our legs actually held up pretty good with all the crouching. Thanks for playing D.
See you all at the finish...THIS WEEK!!!

No comments: