Monday, November 24, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things

Crazy Eights Cont...

8 shows I love to watch
1. girls next door
2. Rock of Love
3. The hills
4. Run's house
5. Glenn Beck
6. Law and Order SVU
7. Law and Order CI
8. Greys Anatomy

8 places I love to eat
1. Arizonas
2. Chilis
3. Bueno
4. Ron's Hamburgers
5. taco stand at 31st and Garnett after 9PM
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Texas Land and Cattle
8. Braums (ice cream Only)

8 things I did yesterday
1. Played with my daughter
2. painted kitchen cabinets
3. HOMEWORK in 1st math class
4. HOMEWORK in 2nd math class
5. HOMEWORK in science class
6. it (lol)
7. Showered
8. went to bed

8 things I look forward to
1. Being done with school
2. Race into the New Year (have you signed up yet???)
3. tatum speaking in sentences
4. my kitchen being finished
5. My den being finished
6. My bathroom being finished (remodeling is a biotch)
7. Being healed enough to go for a run
8. Seeing my runner world friends again

8 things I love about fall
1. colors
2. jumping into a pile of leaves (i have a ton of leaves...if you want to play too)
3. winter and snow are soon to come
4. Thanksgiving
5. Chili...I love me some chili
6. Soup...I love me some soup
7. Long sleeved tee shirts
8. no more swimming suit body on the brain

8 things on my wish list
1. Peace on Earth...J/K
2. Good will twards man...ha
3. For real, a finished house
4. a new house
5. glock 27- 40c.
6. healthy family
7. my dog to quit licking the carpet
8. my dog to stop barking
I pretty much love my life. I don't work and I get to play with my daughter and husband all the time. I don't need much else on my wish list

I now tag...1. Ken
2. Tatur Dave
3. Eddie
4. Bobby
5. Lisa
6. Kim
7. Cassy
8. Neon

No comments: