Saturday, October 18, 2008

mirely a flesh wound

I thought that my leg blew up today. Other than being a little chilly, this was a great run. However at mile 5 or 6, I felt something like a charlie horse in my calf. ((Is it spelled like the animal?) weird). I walked for a min then it was fine so I ran again. But the little booger came back. I felt a weird pop and then a pain that I haven't experienced since I lost my knee cap in wrestling. I am still not sure what happened. I will go and visit my sister the PT on Monday if it still hurts, but as of now it still hurts.
Wonder how much it will affect my paint balling skills tomorrow?
Good runs today folks. See you all on Tuesday.

6 comments:

Ethiopian Elites said...

Oh oh, we have a chick with a horse in her calf. It's like a regular barnyard.

If it was just a charlie horse, I wouldn't be too concerned, but with the weird pop, it sounds like you may have to take a break from running for a while. I hope that is not the case.

Bobby said...

Hope you are better. Can't wait to hear a good report.

T Z said...

So....what did the Doc say? Hope it's nothing serious!

simulatedme said...

did ya try rubbin some dirt on it? maybe a little windex?

Ethiopian Elites said...

You have been tagged. See my blog for details.

simulatedme said...

I so tag you, AllAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!