Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't

Ok, I know all of us have them, but there are days when I feel like I could run forever. I don't. But I feel like I could. Then there are days where three miles feels like up hill both ways, with no shoes.

Well because today was such a good running day, I decided to meet up with my friend afterward to go to her dance class. Please let me tell you...these girls, while in pretty decent shape, truely thought this was the best workout EVER. They were all complaining about sweating, and needing to turn on the fan, and feeling the burn. I laughed. I probably offended them, but I kinda was thinking it was a great cool down to my 6 miles that I just ran.

I told them that I had a great time, but regretfully, that I would not be back. But only because I am afraid that next week it will be back to 105* and I probably wouldn't feel like a nut. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.

No comments: