Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hurricane Ike

I am kinda looking forward to the 16 miles this weekend, but I sure do wish Ike would leave us alone. I am totally fine with it starting to rain after I have started my run, but I do not like starting in the rain.
Does anyone know any rain go-away dances? Or bring the cooler weather dances? Just wondering.
6 miles was a little rough tonight. Many thanks go out to Lisa for sticking around with me. I am just glad I didn't have to ask if it was clean. Only a few will get it.

BTW, Ken...Kim Thurman has a new blog. SHe needs to be added to our group.

4 comments:

Ethiopian Elites said...

Ran some with Trav tonight. Had a good time.

I love running in the rain. Especially when it is pouring down buckets. But, I only like it for shorter runs. The long run in the rain will be tough. But, it beats humidity.

T Z said...

Have her comment to the RW blog, and I will click on her link and add her to the list. :)

Bobby said...

I don't think I got to run in the rain all summer. I am hoping for at least some good downpours.

I figured out how to get ahead of you and Team Bean. I just have to start a little sooner than you all.
You guys and gals still caught up and passed me. Great running.

Bobby said...

Erin, so how did the 16 miles go for you?