Saturday, December 6, 2008

Im the new guy

It's official. I just steped down as the Chaplain of the FOP Auxiliary and took up the new office of Vice President. This is very exciting to me. My first fundraiser as VP is now officially the Race into the new year...that I have been plugging shamelessly for the last month or so ...to anyone who would listen......and some that would not.
Anyway, Now that the position is official, I will be pushing harder for you all to sign up for this race. The proceeds go to Tulsa Police Officers Memorial Fund. Kathy at Runner's World Tulsa has been working het tail off (as always) to make sure this thing is TOP NOTCH.
So get out there and sign up. I don't want to look like a failure with my first act as VP.

Here is the website to sign up: http://www.tatur.org/RINY.html

So do it. "Do It"

4 comments:

okdrtguy said...

There better be some food and really good champaign at the end of that run kidney bean if your wanting me to sign up.

coco bean a.k.a. lisa said...

DEON!! Come on dude. You know you want to. Just do it! (btw, it is champagne) This should be a really fun race. We should all party at Deon's house afterword. Whatdaya think coach?

coco bean a.k.a. lisa said...

And congrats on your new position Erin. That is great! We will make sure your first task is a big success.

Bobby said...

I'm signed up. Can't think of a better way to bring in a new year.

Deon's house? Sounds like an idea to me.